Pieces of April — read online - HandSpinner

Accueil Forums Discussion générale Pieces of April — read online

• Ce sujet contient 1 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par handspinner, le il y a 3 années et 5 mois.
2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    Apostle Eisenstein
    Invité

Pieces of April
    The Shooting Script

by Peter Hedges

Pieces of April ~ CLICK HERE

• ISBN: 9781557046048 (1557046042)
    • Language: english
    • Author: Peter Hedges
    • Format: paperback, 160 pages
    • Publisher: Newmarket Press
    • Release date: September 8, 2003

About The Book

The biggest sale of the Sundance Film Festival, now coming from United Artists in September 2003, starring Katie Holmes, Patricia Clarkson, Oliver Platt, and Derek Luke#151;IPieces of April/I marks the directorial debut of Oscar#174;-nominated screenwriter, playwright, and novelist Peter Hedges (IAbout a Boy, What’s Eating Gilbert Grape, A Map of the World/I).Including an original introduction and scene notes written especially for this edition, here is the complete shooting script of the poignant and funny film about a day in the life of a family trying to create new memories and make peace with the old. Set in New York City’s Lower East Side on Thanksgiving Day, 21-year-old April Burns (Katie Holmes), who has never been on good terms with her mother (Patricia Clarkson), is convinced by her boyfriend (Derek Luke) to host the family dinner. While April discovers her oven is broken and seeks neighbors to help, the Burns family drives toward the city recounting April’s failures. As his wife persists in undermining his plans, April’s father (Oliver Platt) is determined to create an experience that will become a nice memory for the family, including April’s perfect-daughter sister, younger brother, and forgetful grandmother. 20 b/w photos. PBRBAbout the Author#58;/BBR#58; BPeter Hedges/B, director, screenwriter, playwright, and novelist, was nominated for an Academy Award#174; for Best Adapted Screenplay for IAbout a Boy/I. Previously, he adapted IA Map of the World/I and wrote the screenplay based on his first novel, IWhat’s Eating Gilbert Grape/I and wrote a second novel, IAn Ocean in Iowa/I. A graduate of the North Carolina School of the Arts as well as a playwright (IBaby Anger, Good as New, Imagining Brad/I), Hedges lives in New York, with his wife and two children.

FB2 ebook Pieces of April download on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook Pieces of April Peter Hedges for PC. Hardback book Pieces of April buy. Hardcover Pieces of April by Peter Hedges read online Kindle on IndieBound. Paperback book Pieces of April Peter Hedges on Kobo.

#12921 Répondre
    handspinner
    Invité

A Week at the Shore – Barbara Delinsky – 9781250119513

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
Répondre à : Pieces of April — read online
Vos informations :

Retour en haut ↑