(PDF) The Avian Gospels, Book I (Avian Gospels) - HandSpinner

Accueil Forums Discussion générale (PDF) The Avian Gospels, Book I (Avian Gospels)

• Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Ginny Nicole, le il y a 3 années et 7 mois.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Ginny Nicole
    Invité

The Avian Gospels, Book I
    (Avian Gospels, #1)
    by Adam Novy

🔥 The Avian Gospels, Book I – READ MORE 🔥

• Release date: September 14, 2010
    • Publisher: Short Flight/Long Drive Books
    • Genres: fiction, fantasy, novels
    • Author: Adam Novy
    • Series: Avian Gospels, #1
    • Format: paperback, 278 pages
    • ISBN: 9780982530122 (0982530129)
    • Language: english

About The Book

Fiction. A city without a name is cursed by a plague of birds they probably deserve. But when an angry beggar child and his father learn they have the power to lift the curse they « control » birds they cannot agree on how to use their gift, and end up using it on each other, taking out everyone around them, especially those they love. This is BOOK I of a two-volume novel. »

Online book The Avian Gospels, Book I download on Audible. FB2 ebook The Avian Gospels, Book I by Adam Novy on Mac. Paperback The Avian Gospels, Book I buy cheap on Barnes & Noble.

Hardcover ebook The Avian Gospels, Book I Adam Novy read for iPhone. Hardback The Avian Gospels, Book I download PC. EPUB book The Avian Gospels, Book I Adam Novy buy on Walmart.

TXT book The Avian Gospels, Book I by Adam Novy on Dymocks. MOBI ebook The Avian Gospels, Book I read online Android. PDF The Avian Gospels, Book I Adam Novy on Book Depository.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : (PDF) The Avian Gospels, Book I (Avian Gospels)
Vos informations :

Retour en haut ↑