I of the Vortex — FB2 download • 9780262122337 - HandSpinner

Accueil Forums Discussion générale I of the Vortex — FB2 download • 9780262122337

• Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Jonathan Casey, le il y a 3 années et 5 mois.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Jonathan Casey
    Invité

I of the Vortex
    From Neurons to Self

by Rodolfo R. Llinás

🔥 I of the Vortex • Click Here 🔥

• Publisher: MIT Press (MA)
    • Author: Rodolfo R. Llinás
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780262122337 (0262122332)
    • Format: hardcover, 302 pages
    • Release date: April 2, 2001
    • Genres: neuroscience, science, philosophy, psychology, brain, school, biology

About The Book

In I of the Vortex, Rodolfo Llinas, a founding father of modern brain science, presents an original view of the evolution and nature of mind. According to Llinas, the mindness state evolved to allow predictive interactions between mobile creatures and their environment. He illustrates the early evolution of mind through a primitive animal called the sea squirt. The mobile larval form has a brainlike ganglion that receives sensory information about the surrounding environment. As an adult, the sea squirt attaches itself to a stationary object then digests most of its own brain. This suggests that the nervous system evolved to allow active movement in animals. To move through the environment safely, a creature must anticipate the outcome of each movement on the basis of incoming sensory data. Thus the capacity to predict is most likely the ultimate brain function. One could even say that Self is the centralization of prediction.

Hardback ebook I of the Vortex on iPhone. TXT book I of the Vortex Rodolfo R. Llinás read online on Barnes & Noble. Online I of the Vortex by Rodolfo R. Llinás buy on Books-a-Million.

FB2 I of the Vortex download reader. MP3 ebook I of the Vortex by Rodolfo R. Llinás download on Amazon. Hardcover book I of the Vortex for PocketBook.

EPUB book I of the Vortex Rodolfo R. Llinás read. FictionBook I of the Vortex buy cheap on iPad on Booktopia. PDF ebook I of the Vortex download.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : I of the Vortex — FB2 download • 9780262122337
Vos informations :

Retour en haut ↑