The Last Time I Wore a Dress by Daphne Scholinski – FB2 download - 9781573226967 - HandSpinner

Accueil Forums Discussion générale The Last Time I Wore a Dress by Daphne Scholinski – FB2 download – 9781573226967

• Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Christine Rench, le il y a 3 années et 10 mois.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Christine Rench
    Invité

The Last Time I Wore a Dress
    by Daphne Scholinski, Jane Meredith Adams

📕 The Last Time I Wore a Dress – Click Here 📕

• Format: paperback, 224 pages
    • Release date: October 1, 1998
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781573226967 (1573226963)
    • Author: Daphne Scholinski, Jane Meredith Adams
    • Genres: memoir, queer, lgbt, gender, psychology, biography, transgender
    • Publisher: Riverhead Books

About The Book

At fifteen years old, Daphne Scholinski was committed to a mental institution and awarded the dubious diagnosis of « Gender Identity Disorder. » She spent three years — and over a million dollars of insurance — « treating » the problem…with makeup lessons and instructions in how to walk like a girl.

Daphne’s story — which is, sadly, not that unusual — has already received attention from such shows as 20/20, Dateline, Today, and Leeza. But her memoir, bound to become a classic, tells the story in a funny, ironic, unforgettable voice that « isn’t all grim; Scholinski tells her story in beautifully evocative prose and mines her experiences for every last drop of ironic humor, determined to have the last laugh. » (Time Out New York)

FB2 book The Last Time I Wore a Dress Daphne Scholinski buy. MP3 ebook The Last Time I Wore a Dress Mac on Powells. EPUB The Last Time I Wore a Dress download. Hardcover book The Last Time I Wore a Dress by Daphne Scholinski read on iPad on Bookshop.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : The Last Time I Wore a Dress by Daphne Scholinski – FB2 download – 9781573226967
Vos informations :

Retour en haut ↑