The Big Sleep; Farewell, My Lovely; The High Window - FB2 download - HandSpinner

Accueil Forums Discussion générale The Big Sleep; Farewell, My Lovely; The High Window – FB2 download

• Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Elena Cohen, le il y a 3 années et 10 mois.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Elena Cohen
    Invité

The Big Sleep; Farewell, My Lovely; The High Window
    by Raymond Chandler, Diane Johnson

The Big Sleep; Farewell, My Lovely; The High Window : READ MORE

• ISBN: 9780375415012 (0375415017)
    • Places: Los Angeles, California
    • Language: english
    • Release date: October 15, 2002
    • Genres: mystery, fiction, noir, crime, classics, horror, detective, thriller
    • Publisher: Everyman’s Library
    • Author: Raymond Chandler, Diane Johnson
    • Characters: Philip Marlowe
    • Format: hardcover, 696 pages

About The Book

(Book Jacket Status: Jacketed)

Raymond Chandler’s first three novels, published here in one volume, established his reputation as an unsurpassed master of hard-boiled detective fiction.

The Big Sleep, Chandler’s first novel, introduces Philip Marlowe, a private detective inhabiting the seamy side of Los Angeles in the 1930s, as he takes on a case involving a paralyzed California millionaire, two psychotic daughters, blackmail, and murder. In Farewell, My Lovely, Marlowe deals with the gambling circuit, a murder he stumbles upon, and three very beautiful but potentially deadly women. In The High Window, Marlowe searches the California underworld for a priceless gold coin and finds himself deep in the tangled affairs of a dead coin collector.

In all three novels, Chandler’s hard-edged prose, colorful characters, vivid vernacular, and, above all, his enigmatic loner of a hero, enduringly establish his claim not only to the heights of his chosen genre but to the pantheon of literary art.

TXT book The Big Sleep; Farewell, My Lovely; The High Window download on iOS on Amazon. Hardback The Big Sleep; Farewell, My Lovely; The High Window by Raymond Chandler read. Hardcover ebook The Big Sleep; Farewell, My Lovely; The High Window iPad on Books-a-Million. FB2 book The Big Sleep; Farewell, My Lovely; The High Window Raymond Chandler buy cheap.

MP3 ebook The Big Sleep; Farewell, My Lovely; The High Window on Booktopia. Paperback The Big Sleep; Farewell, My Lovely; The High Window Raymond Chandler download for Kindle. FictionBook book The Big Sleep; Farewell, My Lovely; The High Window by Raymond Chandler buy on Barnes & Noble. EPUB ebook The Big Sleep; Farewell, My Lovely; The High Window read online on PC.

Online The Big Sleep; Farewell, My Lovely; The High Window by Raymond Chandler read on Walmart. MOBI book The Big Sleep; Farewell, My Lovely; The High Window iPhone. PDF ebook The Big Sleep; Farewell, My Lovely; The High Window download on Kobo. FictionBook The Big Sleep; Farewell, My Lovely; The High Window Raymond Chandler buy cheap for Mac.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : The Big Sleep; Farewell, My Lovely; The High Window – FB2 download
Vos informations :

Retour en haut ↑