How My Summer Went Up in Flames - MOBI download • 9781442459403 - HandSpinner

Accueil Forums Discussion générale How My Summer Went Up in Flames – MOBI download • 9781442459403

• Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Elena Ryan, le il y a 3 années et 7 mois.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Elena Ryan
    Invité

How My Summer Went Up in Flames
    by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski

🔗 How My Summer Went Up in Flames · Read More 🔗

• ISBN: 9781442459403 (1442459409)
    • Characters: Rosalita Ariana Catalano, Matthew Ryan Connelly, Logan Davidson, Spencer Davidson
    • Genres: contemporary, romance, travel, fiction, teen
    • Format: hardcover, 307 pages
    • Author: Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
    • Release date: May 7, 2013
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Simon Pulse

About The Book

Rosie’s always been impulsive. She didn’t intend to set her cheating ex-boyfriend’s car on fire. And she never thought her attempts to make amends could be considered stalking. So when she’s served with a temporary restraining order on the first day of summer vacation, she’s heartbroken — and furious.

To put distance between Rosie and her ex, Rosie’s parents send her on a cross-country road trip with responsible, reliable neighbor Matty and his two friends. Forget freedom of the road, Rosie wants to hitchhike home and win back her ex. But her determination starts to dwindle with each passing mile. Because Rosie’s spark of anger? It may have just ignited a romance with someone new…

FB2 How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski download Kindle. MP3 book How My Summer Went Up in Flames read online on IndieBound. Paperback ebook How My Summer Went Up in Flames buy for iOS on Amazon. MOBI book How My Summer Went Up in Flames Jennifer Salvato Doktorski.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : How My Summer Went Up in Flames – MOBI download • 9781442459403
Vos informations :

Retour en haut ↑